GEEKS4LEARNING COOKIES POLICY
- Cookies are small data files that are usually used by companies to improve the user’s experience on a website, but they may contain personal information about the user and information about the user’s behavior on a website.
- You have the option of accepting or rejecting our Cookies. If you reject our Cookies, many functions and conveniences of our Website may not function properly.
- This Cookies Policy constitute a legal agreement between you and us. By accepting our Cookies on our Website you agree to be (and are) bound by this Cookies Policy.
- By modifying your browser settings, you should be able to control how and whether your web browser accepts Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies.
- The below Terms are used in this document and begin with a capital letter. Singular words include the plural and plural words include the singular.
7.1 Cookies means the unique identifiers usually in the form of small data files placed on your computer or on your device that send certain information to us about your activity on our Website;
7.2 Cookies Policy means these terms relating to Cookies on our Website;
7.3 Tracking Technologies means web beacons, clear gifs, pixels, and similar technologies that are also unique identifiers used to track your online activity but are not stored on your computer or device;
7.4 we, us or our means Geeks4Learning Proprietary Limited, registration number 2012/108562/07;
7.5 Website means all content and pages located on the Geeks4Learning website – geeks4learning.com;
7.6 you or your means any person who uses our Website.
- Like most companies, we indirectly collect usage information about your visit to our Website, to help us to: (i) better understand your use and the needs of our Website, (ii) develop and market current and future products and services, and (iii) help us to improve our Website and our products and services.
- We may collect your usage information in the following ways:
9.1 based on your Cookie settings, we track information such as which pages of our Website you visited, the order in which you visited those pages, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
9.2 we may log your IP address, operating system, and browser software you used when accessing our Website. Based on that information, we may be able to determine your internet service provider (from your IP address) and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
9.3 we may track and collect information from emails that we send to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
10.1 for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure that our Website works properly for you. Without these technologies, our Website may not function correctly;
10.2 to enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help us gather information about how visitors use our Website and monitor our Website performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing and remembering whether you have visited our Website before and may have any personal preferences; and
10.3 to support marketing by enabling us to deliver content relevant to your interests on our Website and third-party sites based on how you interact with us or advertisements or content featured on our Website.
- If you have any questions or comments about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
LAST UPDATED: October 2020