Basic Linux and Shell Scripting
About this course:
Basic Linux and Shell Scripting course introduces the student to the fundamentals of Linux and Shell Scripting. The course provides the student with detailed information which enables the student to efficiently work with the Linux environment.
Basic knowledge and understanding of Operating Systems is recommended for this course.
- Unit 1: Powershell 3.0 Introduction and Scripting
- Unit 2: Powershell 3.0 Variables, Functions and Objects
- Unit 3: Powershell 3.0 Providers, Items, Remote Scripting
- Unit 4: Powershell 3.0 Profiles, Cmdlets, and Modules
- Unit 5: Bash Scripting and Shell Programming Basics
- Unit 6: Bash Scripting and Shell Programming Statements and Debugging
- Unit 7: Linux: Overview, Tools, and Users
- Unit 8: Linux: System Functions, Scripts, and Partitions
- Unit 9: Linux: Input/Output and Variables
- Unit 10: Linux: Files and Security
- Unit 11: Linux: VIM and Permissions
- Unit 12: Linux Administration
- Unit 13: Linux Hardening and Security: General and Physical
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for the IKM assessment.