CompTIA A+ 1001-1002
About this course:
The CompTIA A+ course, which is in line with the CompTIA A+ Certification Learning Plan. People who hold this certification are problem solvers. This course is aimed at introducing today’s core technologies from cloud to security to networking as well as data management. This certificate is perfect for anyone looking to launch a career in the IT field.
- Familiarization with IT concepts is useful but not necessary.
- Unit 1: Fundamentals
- Unit 2: Best Practices
- Unit 3: PC Components
- Unit 4: Windows and Environments
- Unit 5: Working With Operating Systems
- Unit 6: PC Hardware
- Unit 7: Networking Technologies
- Unit 8: Computer Networking
- Unit 9: SOHO, Mobile and Printers
- Unit 10: Working with Mobile Devices
- Unit 11: Security
- Unit 12: Network Security
- Unit 13: Troubleshooting
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for the IKM assessment.
View Full Course Description: https://geeks4learning.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/G4L-Course-Description-CompTIA-A.pdf