Microservices and Web APIs
About this course:
This Microservices course is aimed at people who want to look into making programming easier and more efficient for themselves and clients. It covers a variety of aspects such as SOA, Monolithic and Microservices; the architecture and principles, as well fault tolerance.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Microservices
- Unit 2: Microservice Principles
- Unit 3: Monolithic vs SOA vs Microservices
- Unit 4: Microservice Architecture
- Unit 5: Microservice Development Frameworks
- Unit 6: Microservices API Gateway
- Unit 7: Microservice Communications
- Unit 8: Data
- Unit 9: Fault Tolerance and Monitoring
- Unit 10: Microservices and Web APIs
- Unit 11: Web APIs
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.