Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
About this course:
This OOAD course is aimed at teaching the learner the basic concepts of designing and analysing for a project as it is an important part of the Software Development Life Cycle. This course will cover Analysis and design of projects using UML (Unified Modeling Language)
Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is required.
- Unit 1: Object orientation concepts
- Unit 2: Notations
- Unit 3: Use case diagrams
- Unit 4: Sequence diagrams
- Unit 5: Activity diagrams
- Unit 6: State chart diagrams
- Unit 7: Class diagrams
- Unit 8: Design axioms
- Unit 9: Collaboration diagrams
- Unit 10: Access and presentation layers
- Unit 11: Access layer and subsystem design
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for the IKM assessment.