CATEGORY: Advanced Programming Concepts
Object-oriented programming (OOP)
Course Access: Lifetime
About this course:
This OOP course cover topics such as objects and more, including abstraction, encapsulation and polymorphism as a foundation for learners to learn about the different Object Oriented Programming Languages and how they are each different from and similar to each other.
There is no pre-requisites for this course. However, basic programming knowledge will be useful.
- Unit 1: Object-oriented concepts
- Unit 2: Classes and objects
- Unit 3: Class structures
- Unit 4: Encapsulation
- Unit 5: Inheritance
- Unit 6: Polymorphism
- Unit 7: Associations
- Unit 8: External event communication
- Unit 9: Dynamic binding
- Unit 10: Exceptions
- Unit 11: Interfaces
- Unit 12: Component integration and interaction
- Unit 13: Object-oriented frameworks
- Unit 14: Templates
- Unit 15: Multi-tier applications
- Unit 16: Design patterns
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for the IKM assessment.