Selenium with Java
About this course:
This course is designed to familiarize testing professionals with the basics of testing web applications using Selenium. Testers can build, enhance, and maintain scripts using Selenium. Hands-on instruction is provided for those who want to explore the power of using Selenium. Agile and automation are now playing an increasingly important role in the evolution of software development, and it’s now more critical than ever for testing to keep pace with the shorter development cycles. Selenium is a popular open source browser automation tool which helps test teams increase the speed and quality of testing.
This course provides those in testing and development roles the foundational skills required to leverage Selenium in order to write meaningful automated tests using sustainable methodologies.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. However, basic software testing and programming knowledge will be useful.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Automation Testing
- Unit 2: Introduction to Selenium
- Unit 3: Introduction to Eclipse
- Unit 4: Introduction to Java
- Unit 5: Object Oriented Programming with Java
- Unit 6: Advanced Java
- Unit 7: HTML Basics
- Unit 8: Selenium WebDriver Part 1
- Unit 9: Selenium WebDriver Part 2
- Unit 10: Selenium Browser Profile and Authentication
- Unit 11: Test Automation Frameworks
- Unit 12: Advanced Topics
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for IKM Assessment