CATEGORY: Advanced Programming Concepts
XML 1.0 Programming
Course Access: Lifetime
About this course:
This XML 1.0 course will introduce the learner to fundamental XML topics as well as the applications of XML in other applications. Topics such as AJAX, XHTML and DTD will be covered
A basic understanding of HTML and ability to navigate a web browser.
- Unit 1: Fundamentals
- Unit 2: Document Type Definition (DTD)
- Unit 3: XML Schema (XSD)
- Unit 4: Extensible stylesheet language (XSL)
- Unit 6: Xpath, Xpointer & Xlink
- Unit 7: Document Object Model (DOM) processing
- Unit 8: Simple API for XML (SAX)
- Unit 9: XQuery
- Unit 10: Java and XML
- Unit 11: Web services with SOAP and REST
- Unit 12: Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML)
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for the IKM assessment.