About this Learning Plan:
Advanced Programming Concepts learning plan helps build a strong foundation on Object-Oriented Programming Concepts, Databases, Webservices, and Python Programming for anyone who is willing to learn software development.
There is no pre-requisite for this learning plan. Prior programming knowledge is not required, but beneficial.
Advanced Programming Concepts (3 Months) Learning Plan covers the following courses (All the courses needs to be completed in the below sequence):
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Object-Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- XML 1.0 Programming
- Web Services
- Python 3 programming
- Basic Linux and Shell scripting
- Database Concepts (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Programming
- Minimum of 60% for all the Master Quizzes.
- Minimum of 60% for all the IKMs.
Learning Plan Duration: 3 months
Access Duration: 6 months
View Full Course Description: https://geeks4learning.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/G4L-Course-Description-Advanced-Programming-Concepts.pdf