Angular 4+ with Typescript
About this course:
Angular 4+ with TypeScript course introduces the student to the Angular framework. In this course, we learn how to use Angular and TypeScript to develop robust Single Page Applications(SPA). The course equips the student with deep expertise on how to develop highly dynamic web applications using Angular framework.
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript programming language is helpful.
- Unit 1: TypeScript Fundamentals
- Unit 2: Getting started with Angular
- Unit 3: Angular Components
- Unit 4: Angular Data Binding
- Unit 5: Angular Event Binding
- Unit 6: Angular Directives
- Unit 7: Angular Pipes
- Unit 8: Angular Services and Dependency Injection
- Unit 9: Angular Routing and Navigation
- Unit 10: Angular Forms
- Unit 11: Angular Form Validation
- Unit 12: Angular Animations
- Unit 13: Angular Service Workers & PWA
- Unit 14: Authentication with JWT and security in Angular
- Unit 15: Testing and Application Deployment in Angular
Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz.
Minimum of 60% for the IKM assessment.
Course Duration: 4 Weeks
Access Duration: 4 Months
View Full Course Description: https://geeks4learning.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/G4L-Course-Description-Angular-4-with-Typescript.pdf