About this course:
The main goal of a Business Analyst is to provide business solutions which add value to the business. To be able to provide a business solution that provides a measurable benefit to the organization, the Business Analyst must have knowledge of the business domain. Understanding the business, its rules, processes, risks and context are necessary conditions for effective and valuable Business Analysis.
This course will give you a better understanding of a Business Analyst duties in the real world. It was designed with the current or aspiring Business Analysts in min and for those that want to increase the value they provide as a Business Analyst.
- Unit 1: Software Engineering methods
- Unit 2: Introduction to Agile
- Unit 3: Gathering Requirements
- Unit 4: Quality Assurance
- Unit 5: Tools used for Business Analysis
- Minimum of 60% for the Master Quiz
- Minimum of 65% for the IKM Assessment
There are no reviews yet.