Java Basic Developer
About this Learning Plan:
Java Basic Developer Learning Plan is for anyone who aspires to become a professional Java developer. Gaining the Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) credential is the first step, followed by the Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) credential, in demonstrating you have the high-level skills required to be a successful Java developer.
There is no pre-requisite for this learning plan. However, prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts and basic programming knowledge is not required, but beneficial.
Java Basic Developer (3 Months) Learning Plan covers the following courses (All the courses needs to be completed in the below sequence):
- Java SE 8 Programmer I (OCA)
- Java SE 8 Programmer II (OCP)
- Minimum of 60% for all the Master Quizzes.
- Minimum of 60% for all the IKMs.
- Minimum of 65% for the Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification (Exam Code: 1Z0-808).
- Minimum of 65% for the Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification (Exam Code: 1Z0-809).
Learning Plan Duration: 3 months
Access Duration: 6 months
View Full Course Description: https://geeks4learning.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/G4L-Course-Description-Java-Basic-Developer.pdf
R14,500.00 inc. VAT